Tuesday 21 June 2011

Another attempt at regular blogging!

It seems that every couple of years I start a new blog, post assiduously for a couple of months and then 'blogging fatigue' sets in and the creative juices dry up! Well this time it's going to be different - oh yes it is!

I enjoy blogging for several reasons but principally because I just want to spread the word about Stone and the wonderful people who live here. We are so lucky to live in a small but vibrant market town and to have the opportunity to get involved in so many community events and projects.

And the other reason is that time can play tricks with one's memory - particularly at my age! So by committing my comments to a blog I can always look back to test the old grey matter!

Finally I have removed all of my previous postings so that I can make a clean start. Reading through the detritus of my previous 'political' activities made me quite queasy!

No comments: