Saturday 10 September 2011

I've just come up for air!

Apologies for lack of any new posts over the last few days. To say that I've sunk under the weight of Food and Drink Festival work would be an understatement! It's the same every year but this year it seems that we've generated so much interest from potential traders, exhibitors and members of the public that my answer machine and email inbox are groaning under the strain.

Add to that the fact that I've had to do a couple of days of non-Festival work plus the fact that I've had to fend for myself whilst Janet's been away and you can see why I'm creaking under the strain.

However my gorgeous wife returns today so I'm feeling a bit chirpier. And before I go to the airport to pick her up, I'll have to spend a couple of hours on the allotment doing the watering and picking. That should allow me to collect my thoughts.

So today I have a few opportunities to come for air before I immerse myself once more in phone calls and emails.  See you soon!

No comments: